CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 11 September 2009

rand0m.

life is c0lorful.

beautiful.

i'm tired already.
last nite i just slept ab0ut 4 h0urs because did s0me revisi0n on ec0nomic subject.
t0day?
this m0rning i had test.
damn.i can't answers those questi0ns well.
merapu giler rase.

t0morr0w is weekends.
where should i g0?
-stay at my r0om?
-shah alam?
-visit my frens at ladang?
-acc0mpany my br0 shopping?again n again..(i hate that!)

ok,i tell u n0w..

i ch0ose t0 g0 t0 ladang a.k.a UPM t0day.
thanx t0 my love yg sudi acc0mpany me c0z seri0usly i will sesat if i drive al0ne there.

bestie or b0yfriend?
BOTH!

ppsstt: they r happy and he's happy, s0 I'M HAPPY!
**ngeengeengee**

+_-

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha.meh2 .berbukak di cafe serumpun

Jalilah Jali said...

t0 zanetti,,
hehe..ser0nok dpt berbuka p0se sama2 mareng.

mmg happening cafe serumpun.

+_-

farah rahim said...

waa..serononyer die..dpt jgk akhirnya berbuka bersama2 ek

Jalilah Jali said...

t0 farah,,
yeah.mmg best..
+_-

Anonymous said...

jaa! thanx!

Jalilah Jali said...

t0 tieha,,
u r m0st welc0me darl!