CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 16 September 2009

d0ne.

It was great.
I'd finished with my English presentation just n0w.
One m0re class t0 attend. yeah, ANATOMY class at 1 pm-2pm.
After that I'll g0 t0 Shah Alam t0 fetch my c0usin and then speed t0 Jalan TAR..hehe..
Do last minutes sh0pping f0r raya..buy clothes f0r them..(my dearest at village).uncle,aunt,c0usin..
T0morrow, early in the m0rning need t0 fetch abg ngah at Setapak then...my next destinati0n? TERENGGANU! here, I c0me!
ppsstt : he's on his way back t0 AS..h0pefully he safe in his j0urney and enj0y your h0lidays darling..
see u s0on..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

selamat memandu.berhati-hati di jalan raya

Jalilah Jali said...

t0 zanetti,,
alhamdulillah..
sumenye selamat..
selamat memandu juga..!

A d'Z said...

slmt hr ry aidilfitri, maaf zhir & btin.

A d'Z said...

slmt hr ry aidilfitri, maaf zhir & btin.