CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 29 January 2016

Changing My Lifestyle


Is it really feasible to achieve the work-life balance nowadays? Or it is just a myth?

Am always thinking that I wanted to get out from my comfort zone, try to do something 'crazy' or out of my box. Yeah, sometimes when you got stressed you will do anything that just came out from your mind right? When you are entrenched into patterns of thinking and behaviour, you tend not to look outside your box. Unless something shakes you up, you fail to see even the most common-sense options that are available to you. There were time I used to think that I wanted to dye my hair with deep copper or chestnut brown? haha. Do I look gorgeous with that new hair colour? But I believe I will feel great if I really did! 2016 just started and I have so many plan in my head. I just want to be a multitasking and live a healthy life. Or we call work-life balance! Yes. Each of us understands something different by work-life balance. 

However, in principle we all share the idea that what this means is to have a satisfying amount of time available for outside work activities. This may mean time spent with your family, time dedicated to grow spiritually or get into a better PHYSICAL SHAPE, to pursue a hobby and so on. I really enjoy doing exercise or anything that can make me sweating. I believe if my body always sweating that easy for me to back in shape!hehe. Fyi, I registered myself in this programme-JK1M or Jom Kurus. Finally I did. I know my BMI is still normal and am not really fat like others who join this but my priority is being fit! I just wanted to get my body fit and also am enjoy doing activities in group with all positive minded peoples. I guess this is one of the way how I can achieve my work-life balance.

Next month, in February InshaAllah I will further my master study. Hopefully my dream to have master's degree before or at age 30-year-old becomes reality. Am still discussing with my husband coz it is not easy to do all at one time. You have to sacrifice a lot. I mean your time and etc. And I need fully support from my husband and also my family in regards this decision. According to the class schedule I will have 3 times class per week that means after work I have to go to the class. My colleagues also continue their masters degree at the same place. So should be no problem and InshaAllah we always support each other.. Lets see if my dream is not just a dream...? :)


 Here we go..JK1M Season 6 #teampuchong

23/01/2016
Height : 160cm
Weight: 56.7kg
BMI: 22.15


Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.

Have a good day ahead! xoxo

No comments: