CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 8 March 2009

holi..holiday..

Guess what i hav in this plastic bag..
i'm so surprise actually when my love giv permission 2 buy dis..huhu..
u noe wat..(m_ni s_irt) frm pop soda =)


candid..we wore MU jc..

i don't know wat should i do with all dis foods..
we r going to eat all dis rite dear??
4 da last k k k....hmm..
I LOVE MC D FRIES DAMN MUCH!!!

spend time together at KLCC Park..
we wore ARSENAL jc..the new one..

iklan ubt gg..smileeeeee..ngengengee..!!

he hungry already..but i forced him to take pic first..huhu..
see his weird but cute smile..hehehe =)

mine > nasi puteh + blackpaper seafood

him > nasi goreng pattaya special..
look delicious rite?? mmg bes pun..hhmmm nyuummmy nyuummmy..

da nite before i go back to Trg we went 2 KL downtown just to eat steamboat there..uhuhu..
bes gler..!!! SUKE SANGAT SANGAT!!!
thanx syg coz brought me there..
syida,my kazen n mushrif kwn papa surprise gler tgk ak mkn begitu byk..hehehe..

finally..16 cucuk..huhuu..

I spend about 3 days with my love and it was a nice moments to me..VERY VERY VERY HAPPY!!!
7 March early in the morning i took bus to Trg and..i don't know when i can see him again..
thanx for everything,,i really appreciate it..
missing u..
take care..
~sayonara~
♥♥♥

2 comments:

The STAR is Born... * * * * * * * said...

SweeT MemorieS.. =)
I LOVE U sO MUCH..!!

Jalilah Jali said...

dear busyuk,,
I LOVE U2 SO MUCH!!!
forEvEr..=)