CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 21 February 2009

weekeNd time..

Terengganu Night Game 3 0n 3 Netball
This weekend very busy with netball tournament at Stadium Tertutup Gong Badak. What can I say except very tired rushing the time with the games.There was be the first time me, myself n others join this types of game where the normally of netball game we play with 7 players but at this time we just play 3 player only where C,GA, n GD. It was quite tired and we should have a good stamina because we just had 7minutes only to score tha goals. Unforgettable memory where I played for GD/defend position and it was the first time since several years I play netball..aaarrgghh!! can you imaging that..Many of the good players cannot join this tournament so I should replace them for that position..
By the way,thank a lot to all my teamates eventhought we are lack of players on that time but we still can be the second one in the group and at last we defeated at quarter final.Well done to all of you..
Last weekend I joined futsal tournament..
This weekend Netball tournament..
What will be at the next weekend?
ermm I WANT TO BACK HOME!!
Mis mak n ayah..
go shopping wit mum at Rantau Panjang..!!
yes,dat's rite..huhuhu..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

homesick..balik sokmo.chehh.nakgi rantau panjang?try mkn pulut ngan ayam goreng.mmg best laa.kem baju?beli baju NBA ko aku.LA Lakers.huhhu

Jalilah Jali said...

dear zanetti,,
blk sokmo?tlg sket erk..hmpir sebuln doh ak xblk umh..huhuhu..dop mcm mu..tiap2 mggu jugokla blk od..
nk kirim bj?bley jer..insyaALLAH jumaat nie ak g..
=)wuix***