CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 17 January 2015

January : Shopping madness


Assalamualaikum and Happy Weekend!

Today will be my last weekend as a full time housewife. Seriously I'm so nervous to face Monday where I'll start working with a new atmosphere, new colleagues, new task and also new me. So, two days ago we went to a few shopping malls nearby home and did some shopping especially for my work attires. 

Since I gained weight after gave birth, my size also changed! I can't even wear my old clothes any more, just some of them can fits me  like skirts and loose blouses. So I've no choice except buy the new ones. After several visit to malls I managed to find something nice and affordable. Lucky me there still got SALE now.

I managed to get this electric BP, dah desperate sangat baru beli. Yeah, I have to sebab nak tinggal baby dah kan even my baby refuses bottle.*nanges mak*
 Before this I just using manual BP from Avent, pump pon just untuk kurangkan bengkak susu not keep them in any storage bottles or packages coz I love direct bf to my baby. Sekarang tak sangka pulak dapat offer kerja tiba2, rezeki tak kira masa dan tempat! Am I right? Alhamdulillah.

Bought this from onlineshop at super cheap price and I got all of these includes cooler bag. Awesome! This brand is quite cheap compare to others. Before buying this I read all the testimonies and some reviews from blogs, they said this brand is the best even murah. Nanti dah try baru boleh cerita panjang.hehe.


Snow Bear Electric Breast Pump
 


Here we go..
 
Check-list :
-plain blouses
-printed blouses
-stationary
-flat shoes
-jeans
-basic pant
-pleated skirt
-palazzo pant
-NYX soft matte lip cream

*am still searching for new handbag which are huge, smart,elegant sebab nak bawak pergi office da yang huge mudah letak semua barang dalam tu termasuk bp, mineral water and so on.hehe*


My best shopping partner ever! Tq husband tolong jaga anak! lepas ni nak beli jugak ringsling Jumpsac tu senang nak shopping sambil dukung anak..:)

us! 

p/s : shop till drop..memang 2 hari berturut2 ke shopping malls cari itu ini. nak pingsan ok. Nasib husband jenis tak kesah dan layankan ajeee.. Blessed!

bye.xoxo!

No comments: