CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 13 January 2015

A Great Start of 2015



As Salam

Alhamdulillah. 2015 just begins and still got chances to write here. This is my first entry of 2015 and i'm so excited to story everything here regarding what's happened in my happy life now. Am decided to write in English just to improve my grammar and yes, practise makes perfect right. Just ignore if there are so many grammatical errors as long as you can read and understand what am i going to story here. haha!

After delivered my first baby about 3 months ago I've decided to continue working and on my confinement period I start job hunting and apply all the vacancies that suits me. But after my baby is age 2 months I think I want to be full time housewife and take care of her till 6 months and of course I'm fully direct breastfeeding her until now. 

Suddenly about a week ago I got a phone call and invited for a interview session for a post that I think suits me and I'm very interested on that position and workplace. So I attended the interview session last week and successful to be their final candidate. So I went there for the second interview and Alhamdulillah I've been selected for that position. 

Now, I try to train my baby to use bottle (bottle-training) and I'm very disappointed with the progression! She totally reject the bottles! We bought so many types of teats and also rejected by her. I dunno how to send her to babysitter if she still reject the bottle, and this is a big problem to us. Am felt so bad because not train her early since newborn. I will start my new job next week so I just have a few days more to train her. :(

Ammara baby, please help mama! huhu


Ammaraaisya #day108


p/s : I have a lot of things to share here, but for this time being I think it's enough. Ammara already woke up. bye!

No comments: