CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 13 December 2013

Wedding in Malacca


Assalamualaikum.

Salam Jumaat Yang Mulia. Just a quick update regarding my cousin a.k.a my second brother's wedding ceremony at Alor Gajah,Malacca on 1 Dec 2013. It was a beautiful ceremony full of Malacca's wedding tradition. I am so happy for him, after so many ups and downs finally he managed to become somebody's husband this year! Actually he supposed to get married first before me as we already plan but wedding nowadays is all about money then he need to postpone his wedding till end of this year. Alhamdulillah the ceremony went well till the end.

Welcome to our family Kak Ngah! :)

 I'm so in love with my baju on that day..even my weight drive me crazy nowadays yet i still manage to wear it! :p


 hubby with his 'peminat'. This little girl of my abg long loves my husband so bad. haha!

mom and cousins

 Fatty girl with her husband! :)

Le familia

Till then.bye +_-

p/s :   am a bit surprised when my weight now is 54 kg!ok, fineeeee.sigh!

No comments: