CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 1 July 2010

hello July.


I' m glad t0 see u again!

July.My m0nth and I care ab0ut it.

What about the new semester? Yes.I'm waiting f0r that. T_T

My wish-list ::
; d0 s0me make over t0 my small r0om at h0stel.
; get s0me new stuff f0r my wardr0be.
' get a better life there, be m0re friendly with others and make s0me new friends.
; study smart. plan my schedule, and try t0 get a great p0inter f0r next semester.
;travel m0re and eat a l0ttt!
;swimming class.
;gathering with old friends!
;last but not least..l0ve him m0re and m0re 4ever!

I just need a simple life. a l0ver, s0me friends, c0mf0rtable r0om and something that can make my life full of c0lors like traveling and sporting.

I have many things t0 settle d0wn here bef0re I'm g0ing back t0 KL on 8 July.

x0x0~




7 comments:

Unknown said...

swimming class? bikini? huhuhu

BIDUD said...

n one more thing..
cmne nk buat komen 2 kite kna approve bru kua blog?

BIDUD said...

steady la akak ja kite...
btw,study um kn?
amek ape?

Jalilah Jali said...

zanetti:: bikini sgt disy0rkan kat Pusat Akuatik UM.haha.

Jalilah Jali said...

en bidud:: sp0rtscience.urm..try p kat setting,c0mment..msukkan emel..

ladolce khairina said...

bestnyer swimming class..mcm menarik tu...hehe

The STAR is Born... * * * * * * * said...

xyah nak bikini sgtla, Tuhan tarik nikmat baru padan muka.. ;-|