CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 30 November 2009

~rand0mness

f0r quite s0me time, i've never felt s0 g00oooood..reli g0od.i tel u.it's real g0oood!

wanna n0e y?

c0z i at h0me n i sh0pped sesuke hati.huhuhaahaha..!

g0od aftern0on peeps!

Happy Eid Adha!

n0body at h0me n0w except me, my mum, my dad n my br0..others dah back KL n s0 on since they need t0 w0rk t0day..*b00oohoooo*

oke, n0ting much t0 st0ry ab0ut my life here..at village..juz stay at h0me n be a full time h0usewife! T_T quite b0red but i'm happy by d0ing all th0se things.

the M0ST interesting r0utine that i loike are SHOPPING wit my mum n reading n0vel!
xsabar nak habiskan n0vel2yang dah lame ditinggalkan since sangat busy wit asaimens n exam las m0nth..
sh0pping?yeah, stay at KL memang mengujakan when dikelilingi ngn sh0pping mall everywhere but if u d0nt hav en0ugh m0ney t0 sh0p it MEANINGLESS! huhu..s0, here at h0me takde masalah e2 sume memandangkan mum always by my side. T_T

reli mis him..
3G hari2 pun xley hilang rase rindu.huhu..

with n0ting much scheduled t0 be d0ne dis m0nth..i th0ught my cl0set need s0me cleaning n did juz dat..after all, i d0 need t0 pick n ch0ose stuff t0 let g0 n give t0 anyb0dy yang memerlukan..

new sem with new clothes! +_-

yes,HUNTING for new clothes!

later,
x0x0

No comments: