CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 10 May 2009

tagged by tg ainifarihin..

THE TAG: I want to know 36 things about you. I don't care if we never talk, never liked each other, or if we already know everything about each other. Short and sweet is fine...You're on my list, so I want to know you better! BE HONEST... COPY FROM HERE post it DIRECTLY TO your blog . THEN, RE POST THE EMPTY QUESTIONS for your list of friends

1.)Q. Can you cook?
sure..=p

2.)Q. What was your dream growing up?
to be a stewardess..haha

3.)Q. What talent do you wish you had?
singing nicely..? =)

4.)Q. If I bought you a drink what would it be?
mocha ice blended

5.)Q. Favorite vegetable?
salad..

6.)Q. What was the last book you read?
mikhail by ramlee awang murshid

7.)Q. What zodiac sign are you ?
cancer

8.)Q. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
nope..

9.)Q. Worst Habit?
ermm sleep a lot may b..

10.)Q. If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
yes, because i want to show you my big and expensive car..haha =p

11.)Q. What is your favorite sport?
netball..futsal

12.)Q. Negative or Optimistic attitude?
Both.I'm a human.

13. )Q. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
I don't know..maybe just seat down and have a chat?hehe


14.)Q. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
hurt by someone that i love damn much..

15.)Q. Tell me one weird fact about you
empathy..

16.)Q. Do you have any pets?
never..

17.)Q. What if i showed up at your house unexpectedly?
Hey, come in..i show you my wardrobe..haha =p

18.)Q. What was your first impression of me?
sweet,,quiet person..hehe

19.)Q. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
cute kot?

20.)Q. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be???
height? i want to look like a model..haha..

21.)Q. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Of course Dear!

22.)Q. What color eyes do you have?
Dark Black.

23.)Q. Ever been arrested?
Penah kot..huhu

24.)Q. Bottle or Draft?
bottle?

25.)Q. If you won £10,000 pounds today, what would you do with it?
shopping!

26.)Q. Would you date me?
Of course

27.)Q. What 's your favorite place to hang at?
One Utama..sungei wang..bijou bazzar!

28.)Q. Do you believe in ghosts?
no..!

29.)Q. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Online..text messaging..

30.)Q. Do you swear a lot?
Sometimes.I have to..

31.)Q. Biggest pet peeve?
Nope

32.)Q. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
introvert..

33.)Q. Do you believe/appreciate romance?
yes,absolutely..! i mis him!

34.)Q. If you could spend 12 hours with me and ask/do anything you like, what would it be?
hang out? shopping may b? one day if i'm a working person..hehe

35)Q. Do you believe in God?
Absolutely.The one and only.

36.)Q. Will you re post this so I can fill it out and do the same?
if you want it..

Next,

dinie

Tieha

zulaikha

2 comments:

TENGKU FARIHIN said...

hehehehehe..yey!!!nant treat me bile dah keje ek..hoorayyy

Jalilah Jali said...

to ayien..
no hal darl..!
**ngeeengeee**
=)