CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 8 May 2011

mommy..


Selamat Hari Ibu..


Dear mom
,

I know I may not show all of my love for you, but Mom I love you so very much..n thank you for bringing me into this world..u r My Everything!

a little bit about my mom..
ok, she loves to travel,she loves sports n also shopping..n same goes to me..;) garang,tegas n serious..thats my mom! she loves her job so much..n i know it. love u Pn Napisah Ahmad..;)



pssttt : tomorrow wil b my last paper for final exam..study?done..so today is Sunday! semalam sepanjang hari mentelaah buku n cite korea.haha. arini mesti keluar jalan2! actually today me n him should go to PD..family day..but it was canceled at the last minutes by us.haa..it bec0mes tough lately..i love to spend my money on food,shoes n clothes rather than minyak n tol! kuang2..


ok,daa..



No comments: