CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 14 March 2010

Sunday Evening.

h0la..
btw i' n0t in a gud m0od.why?dunn0..but wat i can tel u, i missed my h0me damn much!!
again..i'm al0ne in my r0om at college since all my rumates ch0se t0 be at their h0me..sad huh? ;( when i talked t0 my parents thru hp i cried in my heart.s0 em0sional rite.hmm. a lot of time when i g0 to bed n think ab0ut such bad things happened 0n dat day i cried. d0 i nid attenti0ns?

my bf br0ught me t0 Kanching Waterfall at Rawang yesterday t0 fulfill our weekend time but unf0rtunately it's n0t like i was imagine b4 about that place! Sekayu Waterfall MUCH MUCH better than that! b0oooh0oo~

urm..i c0oked all th0se fud dat we had there! credit t0 a fren 0f mine,Mareena f0r help me.thnks!

0n our way back t0 KL we st0pped at Sungei Wang alth0ugh it was s0 cr0wded n jammed! haha..
it's ok f0r me c0z i g0t my new skinny n new cardi t0o! THANKS SAYANG!

okay,,need t0 get ready n0w f0r dinner date wit my l0ve n 'lepak' at D0wnt0wn Cheras t0nite. i think i nid t0 grab a pair 0f unbranded Crocs there! yuhuuu..g0t new stuff can make me happy 0ke!

with l0ve..
NJ

x0x0


5 comments:

TENGKU FARIHIN said...

awat tak beli kat ayien satu?

lecka said...

my dear...klu bosan kat um 2 time weekend..mai laa jln2 kat upm...dkt je pn...huhuhuhu

Jalilah Jali said...

ayien::
xjupe outlet Fourskin, s0 beli satu jela..if jupe yg F0urskin mmg angkut utk Ayien skali..ni sush nk bjet size. nxt time erk 0ke? ;)kat Aussie lg murah+h0t2 skinny..sh0p there yup.
+_-

Jalilah Jali said...

zue::
ermm 2r..igt nk lepak sane g0p insyaALLAH..
;)

Fatin Liyana Asri said...

hi!
maceh link blog kite!
nice car :) jrg jmpe awek thats so into cars hehe